Monday, November 20, 2006

Quick Hits

Its going to be a very busy few weeks. I am moving, both personally and at work. Personally I will be moving into a new house with the family on December 15th. That's the good news. We have to give up our current house to the new owners on November 30th. Meaning we have to live with the in-laws for a month.

Yikes.

All this means that I will be very intermittent in posting, since the in laws don't have the internet and I will only have access either at work or when I am packing in the evenings.

And at work, I am moving from our downtown office out to our Kanata office for the next 3 months, starting today. This means even the occasional post from work will be unlikely, since I will be back into leading a full development project again. There is the possibility of a business trip to Vancouver sometime as well.

Ah, life!

Speaking of family, I would like to pass on my heartfelt condolences to Ed Broadbent on the passing of his wife, Lucille, after a battle with cancer. I had the good fortune to meet Ed last year during the election campaign at an all candidates rally here in Ottawa. I got the chance to say thank you for all his work in the past and wished him and his wife well in their fight.

Again thank you Ed and thank you Lucille for being the one that encouraged him and helped him all these years.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your moves!

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living with the out-laws....been there done that one.....have fun....:P

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... hope you are going to start posting again.. tomorrow is New Years :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home