Sunday, September 07, 2008

And now, the lying begins.


So, we are subjected to stupidity again. Harper has broken his own law in order to have an election when it is convenient for him.

Why, exactly, w0uld anyone vote for these power-hungry scum?

Oh and before any of the usual suspects accuses me of being a Liberal, rest assured I'll highlight the Liberals lies as well - and you Dion, Rae and Iggy are queuing them up. And Layton and May as well. Hell the only one likely to tell any semblance of the truth is Duceppe and only then in English Canada because he has nothing to lose.

Tally up the lies. Tally up the orgy of pre-election spending.




And then realize we don't need any of these clowns to tell us what to do or how to act.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Mike, you know my opinion of voting (yecch), and I know you're even-handed in your criticism of politicians and parties, so we needn't belabour that stuff...but I have to tell you: I think, sadly, Harper is the least dangerous of the potential leaders for only one reason:

I think about the "Human Rights" shenanigans of Ezra Levant (a mixed bag himself, but that isn't the point...). And I try to imagine what an NDP or Liberal government would have done in the same situation.

Y'see...Harper has been silent as a lamb, and simply unmoving. He sure hasn't fixed the problem, or even opened his mouth about it to any degree.

Now that sucks, no doubt about it.

Except I think an NDP or Liberal government confronted with Ezra's shenanigans would have just loudly and quickly hauled out all the available and condescendingly compassionate rhetoric about protecting minorities and "tolerance" and "hurt feelings" and on and on.

And, most importantly, why we need them and the bureaucrats to protect us from such provocative and insensitive foolishness. You know the drill.

And then I think they would have been bureaucratically efficient at increasing the sttrength of the State when it came to "hurtful" expression. You know, just to prevent a re-occurence, out of generosity.

I prefer nothing to *that*

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger The Dude said...

Mike, you might like this:
http://reburb.blogspot.com/2008/09/on-fridays-we-mock-politicians.html

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Dude,

Sweet!!

I really despise that guy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home