Friday, January 06, 2006

Of scurvy dogs and blogging memes...

Damn.

Damn. Damn. Damn. Skippy the Wonderdog has tagged me.

So I have to tell you 5 wierd things about me. Not too wierd I hope. So here they are:

1) For a snack, I like to eat raw pasta. Its crunch, yet tasteless. The elbow variety are the best, though in a pinch even old lasagna noodles will do. Don't ask, I don't know why I do this I just do.

2) Along the lines of my oral fixation in #1, I also have been known to eat between 5 and 10 lbs of raw carrots a week. I've cut back on this one, after I turned an orangy yellow in front of my family one Christmas dinner. I hope that all that Vitamin A hasn't damaged my liver, or the liquor will have nothing to do.

3) When my hand is flat, the ring finger on my right hand is as long as my middle finger. When my hands are together, as if in prayer, this finger springs over the top of its counterpart almost to the first knuckle. Everyone on my mother's side of the family has it, as well as my siblings and our children. I tell my wife that this will allow us to reclaim the throne of Scotland one day, but she just rolls her eyes at me.

4) I have the ability to "turn off" my ticklishness in mid tickle. This drives my children nuts, as they can't do it and somehow this is "not fair" in a tickle fight.

5) I am 6'2", 260 lbs. A former football player. A martial artist in Northern Praying Mantis kung fu. Yet when frightened or stressed I scream like an angry Minnie Mouse, going off on Mickey for speeding - "Jesus Christ, Mickey!" My wife thinks that is hilarious. I try not to get surprised or frightened at kung fu, for obvious reasons.

Now, I will call on the following to join me in this silliness:

Balbulican
Andrew at BBG
Dazzlin Dino
Greg Bester
and Robert at MyBlahg (since he really has nothing else to write about)

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger DazzlinDino said...

All Hail Mike, King of Scotland.

At least your subjects would have lots to talk about.....lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home