Friday, July 08, 2005

On the Bombings in London

First, to the people of London and those that were injured or killed, I present this from Pastor Kevin Powell:

Wind of Heaven
Blow away all anger and hatred
Comfort those in their grief
Brace us for what is to come.


Amen.

And this from Andrew, who was on a train behind one that blew up, a message for the terrorists we should all live by:

to the terrorist cunts who tried to kill me today:

Fuck you. You missed me. Better luck next time.


That pretty much says it all. Please visit Andrew and leave him some words of encouragement. And lets remember his advice when the terrorists strike here in Canada.

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger ricky said...

Thanks for the link. I left a message. Some guy from Canada Mitchell left a rude remark about our country. You would think they could leave it for a day or two.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Brits are veterans of terrorism and warfare so they handled this with valour and bravery. I'm not sure how Canadians would respond but it would certainly be a wake up call to alot of the naive left wingers that think we are invincible.

P.S. Americans read the Canadian flag on Canadian tourists as "Please don't hurt me!" LOL

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger ricky said...

I received an email from "Mitchell". I will respond to it soon. He was direct and claimed to a member of Canada'a military on Vancouver Island. Apparently we are all wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home