Friday, February 13, 2009

Why am I on the Blogging Dippers?!!? - Solved

Uhm guys, I quit the NDP and the Blogging Dippers years ago - about 3 years ago to be exact.

I noticed today, as I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the Prog Blog feed not updating that I'm still listed.

Guys, please read my last few posts on the idea of stimulus - I am NOT a Dipper any more.

I did send an email to Rob and to someone else way back when, but it didn't work.

So let let me ask again:

Can someone please remove my blog from the Blogging Dipper's aggregator?

Thanks

Mike

Update:

Thank you Northern BC Dipper for removing me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Northern BC Dipper said...

Why are you on New Democrats Online? Simple, the previous administrators must have not gotten around to removing you.

I had no idea you wanted to be removed, and I don't intend to get into trouble by unilaterally deleting members without reason.

Anyways, now that I know, its done.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Mike said...

NBC Dipper,

Thanks. I had sent the origninal to Rob and I thought I had sent another out to whomever was running it after that, but I figured it got lost.

I mean I actually thought I had been already dropped.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, I just figured this was the way to get your attention, since the last two ways didn't work.

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't recall any requests for removal while I was an admin (only requests to join that took WAY too long to get to). That said, it is entirely possible that I did get such an email and didn't take action on it. If so, I apologize sincerely. NBCD, thanks for taking care of this.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Saskboy said...

Why get off the list? Hey, can I be put on the list? ;-)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Ilmulhaqq said...

...yea right, mike, thinking clearly gets you insight, yesterday's news is about hinesight, ready to blogg tomorrow-
add a taste of forsight, and No!, we are not baking a cake poet like-your "mind's eye"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home