Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hasta la Vista until August 15 or so...

Although I may find time to post in the next few days in various comment sections, I will be silent for the next two weeks as I take a long needed vacation with the family to Newfoundland. There's not a lot of highspeed internet on Trinity Bay, so I may actually have to read.

See you all in two weeks.

PS. I'll take suggestions on what to read on my vacation until Monday morning, when it will be too late. Please leave them in the comments. I already have Secrets and Lies by Bruce Schneier and intend to get Hell Angels by Dr. Hunter S. Thompson tomorrow. Let me know any others.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Declan said...

Fiction: Straight Man by Richard Russo - hilarious, but has a serious side as well.

Life of Pi would make good holiday reading as well.

Non-Fiction: The Efficient Society by Joseph Heath or, if I've already convinced you to read that :), anything by Jane Jacobs up to and including Systems of Survival.

Have a great trip.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger DazzlinDino said...

Come Baaaaaack......lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home